New Weekly Meditation Times at 12am (midnight) PDT
The new meditation service will be held each Tuesday through Saturday at 12am PDT (in other words, late night each Monday through Friday, California time). The new meditation service time corresponds to:
- Tuesday – Saturday, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Japan Standard Time
- Tuesday – Saturday, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Tuesday – Saturday, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. New Zealand Standard Time
Upcoming Monastic-Led Meditation Services
- Monday, May 18 – YSS Monastic-Led Meditation (Hindi and English) 4:40 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 7:40 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Singapore Standard Time
- Tuesday, May 19 – SRF Monastic-Led Meditation 11:40 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- Wednesday, May 20 – SRF Monastic-Led Meditation 4:40 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time(followed by one hour lay-led scriptural study service)
- Thursday, May 21 – YSS Monastic-Led Meditation 4:40 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 7:40 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Singapore Standard Time
- YSS Monastic-Led Long Meditation Saturday, May 23, 5:40 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time / Sunday, May 24, 8:40 a.m. – 12:40 p.m. Singapore Standard Time
Monastic-Led One-Day Silent Retreat Online
The theme of the retreat will be “The Kingdom of God is Within You,” and will include group practice of the SRF/YSS Energization Exercises, periods of silent meditation, chanting, an inspirational lecture by a SRF/YSS monastic, scriptural study, and a special DVD program.Two consecutive retreats will be held to allow participation across the globe. For participants in the Eastern Hemisphere, the retreat will be guided by a YSS monastic on Saturday, May 30, from 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Indian Standard Time (this retreat timing corresponds to Friday, May 29, 10:00 p.m. – Saturday, May 30, 6:00 a.m. in Pacific Daylight Time). For participants in the Western Hemisphere, the retreat will be guided by a SRF monastic on Saturday, May 30, from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
To join the online meditation, please register yourself at https://srfonlinemeditation.org/one-day-retreat-registration/. Monastic lead meditation requires you to use Zoom. But you do not need to create a Zoom account to access the online services.
On a computer or laptop, go to: https://zoom.us/support/download to download Zoom. Follow your computer’s prompts to install the Zoom download.
On a mobile device or tablet, go to the Apple App store or the Google Play store and search for “Zoom”. Install ZOOM Cloud Meetings (zoom.us).
To learn more on how to participate in online meditations, please visit https://srfonlinemeditation.org/how-to-participate-2/
To see the new meditation times listed in your local time zone, please visit srfonlinemeditation.org/calendar.